Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh What a Tangled Web we Weave... Contest 1

Anyone else feel overwhelmed at times? Nah, I'm sure it's just me... between the kids, the hubs, the schooling, and then the bead work I sometimes forget that some of that is supposed to be FUN! I would like to put a little more fun in my life so I've decided to put up a little contest of sorts.  Your best tip for marketing handmade wears, a tip that won't have me pulling out my hair,  in exchange for a chance at a pair of earrings. What do you think? We can decide which ones later but here are some samples of my work....




Well, if you don't like the idea, that makes it easy. OTOH if you like the idea then leave your best idea in my comment box and everyone who does will be entered in the drawing. And because it drives me absolutely NUTS when I can't find a deadline easily here's mine:  





June 30, 2012

Now my blog is not the most read thing on the block as of yet, but that is good news for you - gives you a better chance at getting those earrings. And the good news for me is I will test my skills at getting more people driven to my blog... Win win.

Don't forget to share with your friends. And leave an email address where I can get in touch with you should you be the lucky winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment